Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

The Captain and Castafiore: Are they secretly in love?

Page  Page 1 of 8:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

tintinagalog
#1 · Posted: 1 May 2008 11:27
Have you noticed somethings happening between the Milanese Nightingale Bianca Castafiore and Captain Archibald Haddock? There's something between those two that makes my senses tickle. Do you feel the same way too?

By the way, regards to Jeeves. I credit this thread to him because he started to come up with this idea. We talked about this recently in the thread "Perfect Wife for Tintin."
cigars of the beeper
#2 · Posted: 1 May 2008 16:20
I think it's funny how Bianca actually seems to be attracted to the Captain, but the Captain is afraid of her.
Grey
#3 · Posted: 1 May 2008 19:56
Imagine the kids! How crazy that would be.

"Blistering barnacles! Junior, get away from that whisky bottle!"
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 1 May 2008 20:14
Ha Ha. That would be funny if Captain Haddock and Bianca married and had children. Maybe the Captain would name them after Tintin and Calculus. I wonder if he would have them call Tintin and the Professor "Uncle Tintin" and "Uncle Cuthbert"?
Jeeves
#5 · Posted: 2 May 2008 04:26
Grey wrote:
Imagine the kids! How crazy that would be.

"Blistering barnacles! Junior, get away from that whisky bottle!"

LOL! I think the idea of Haddock and Castafiore having kids is very cute/funny. Imagine what cool bedtime stories they'd get! "Let me tell you about the time Tintin and I rescued Cuthbert from the temple of the Incas."
cigars of the beeper
#6 · Posted: 2 May 2008 18:00
Yeah, the kids would get a lot of great bedtime stories. I bet that Captain Haddock wouldn't tell them about the things like when he got red paint sprayed in his face in Destination Moon. Tintin, however, would be sure to add all of those details when telling them about such things. I wonder if Captain Haddock would be a good father though.
("Blistering Barnacless, Tommy! You sea-gherkin, why didn't you make your bed yet?!")
Jeeves
#7 · Posted: 2 May 2008 18:06
Yeah. Also imagine the wedding! All their friends from the seires in one room, that would be intresting
cigars of the beeper
#8 · Posted: 4 May 2008 17:28
I wonder if the Great Inca from Prisoners of the Sun would be invited, and more than that if he would attend after being invited.
Jeeves
#9 · Posted: 4 May 2008 18:34
I also wonder if they would invite the Emir and Abdullah would show up! This is begining to sound like a good premise for another adventure, the whole cast is invited to Marlinspike for Haddock and Bianca's wedding and something is stolen or someone is murdered, that might be intresting.
cigee
#10 · Posted: 5 May 2008 01:48
cigars of the beeper wrote:
I bet that Captain Haddock wouldn't tell them about the things like when he got red paint sprayed in his face in Destination Moon.

As we know from "Cigars of the Pharaoh", "Destination Moon" is readily available in the Tintin universe, so I'm sure Tintin or the Professor would give the kids a copy so that they know of all Archibald's embarring moments in that one.

Page  Page 1 of 8:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!