Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 7 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Marquis de Gorgonzola
#61 · Posted: 15 Mar 2012 17:41
I would be a villain
rodney
#62 · Posted: 16 Mar 2012 02:55
I would be one of the guys that Captain Haddock has a drink with!!
I'm sure it would be fun times!
Star Child
#63 · Posted: 16 Mar 2012 18:11
tintinroxs:
I would either be Tintin's newspaper photographer or some girl that helps Tintin catch up with the bad guys.

Aw, yeah! Good times!
Blistring_Barnacles
#64 · Posted: 19 Mar 2012 06:59
mct16:
...and then you'll be the one told to practice the piano scales day after day after day...

I'd stick to the cello if I were you ;)

You do make an excellent point.
I've been thinking about it and have come up with an alternative: I'd be Wagner's page-turner. He's not going to need me for scales, but I still get to accompany them. :)
Cutts_The_Butcher
#65 · Posted: 19 Mar 2012 09:35
I'd be a detective collaborating with Tintin (but with slightly more brainpower than Thom(p)sons lol)
Archie Haddock
#66 · Posted: 29 Mar 2012 03:25
Me? I'd either be another reporter(since that has been my dream job, even before I was introduced to Tintin) and be determined to help Tintin and his friends, or another sailor like the captain, for I love boats and the sea!
tintinsgf
#67 · Posted: 29 Mar 2012 16:08
Blistring_Barnacles:
I'd be Wagner's page-turner.

Why'd just become Wagner's page turner if you can become his assistant? I mean, not just page turning, you can also help him in a lot of matters!
Blistring_Barnacles
#68 · Posted: 10 May 2012 00:24
tintinsgf:
Why'd just become Wagner's page turner if you can become his assistant? I mean, not just page turning, you can also help him in a lot of matters!

OKAY then! I am now the page turner/luggage carrier/organizer/whatever else they might need! How about, "General Assistant"?
mct16
#69 · Posted: 10 May 2012 11:10
Blistring_Barnacles:
I am now the page turner/luggage carrier/organizer/whatever else they might need! How about, "General Assistant"?

That would be making poor Irma redundant :(

I wonder if Wagner would even be able to afford his own assistant. He may not be well paid and there's also his gambling.

How about bodyguard? It would your job to look out for photographers from "Tempo di Roma" and give them a good hiding before they can take embarrassing photos involving parrots.
Blistring_Barnacles
#70 · Posted: 10 May 2012 23:25
You realize that my job has been edited four or five times by now? :)
I guess I could be their bodyguard, but I don't think I have the proper training. Besides, that would make the Thom(p)sons redundant. (Not that they do that great a job anyway.)

How about "Bodyguard/page turner/luggage carrier"? (I mean heavy luggage.)

Page  Page 7 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!