Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Tintin In Other Languages: P.T. Tiga Lima Djakarta, Indonesian publisher of Tintin?

Page  Page 1 of 6:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

DianNdeso
#1 · Posted: 17 Jul 2008 21:24
I put the topic since now I am populating the Indonesian Wikipedia sub-section Tintin.

Part of the article explaining about the publisher of Tintin in Indonesia. As far as I know they are PT. Indira and now PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

But later I found from the founding father of Tintin Community in Indonesia, that there is another publisher in Indonesia that owned the first right to translate Tintin to Indonesian named P.T. Tiga Lima Djakarta.

Until now, nobody in the Tintin Indonesian Community know about this company, therefore it would be great that anybody out there as Tintinologist to help me in recreating the information about this company to be put in the Indonesian Wikipedia.

If you have an article of anything about this company, please feel free to email me at mokhammad dot misdianto at gmail dot com

Regard,

M. Misdianto
sponsz
#2 · Posted: 21 Aug 2008 08:21
Hello Dian,

I talked about Tiga Lima with a few people of Casterman in Belgium.
I hope that they will find why Tiga Lima was mentioned in their early albums as the first publisher of Indonesian Tintin comics
DianNdeso
#3 · Posted: 21 Aug 2008 08:53
sponsz:
I talked about Tiga Lima with a few people of Casterman in Belgium.

Hi Sponsz,

Thank you for passing the question to Casterman in Belgium. Are you staying at Belgium right now?? Tous parles Francais ne c'est pas? Moi aussi, mais un petit peu.

Hope we can get the clarification from them soon.

Thanks a lot sponsz,

Dian
sponsz
#4 · Posted: 21 Aug 2008 11:35
Hello Dian,

I'm the same who contacted you via mail lately!
DianNdeso
#5 · Posted: 21 Aug 2008 16:57
sponsz:
I'm the same who contacted you via mail lately!

Ooopsss I didn't know about it sponsz

He.. He...

Let's wait the Casterman response about this. Hope it won't take too long, since I heard a rumour that they are quite conservative and most of the time it takes a long time for responding..

Dian
sponsz
#6 · Posted: 12 Sep 2008 09:45
I received an answer from Casterman. It seems that thy cannot give an answer about TIGA LIMA.
DianNdeso
#7 · Posted: 12 Sep 2008 09:52
sponsz:
It seems that thy cannot give an answer about TIGA LIMA.

Oh really?? Why they can't? Would it be possible you forward me their email please...

Thanks,

Dian
sponsz
#8 · Posted: 12 Sep 2008 12:44
You can only contact them via the Casterman site : http://bd.casterman.com
sponsz
#9 · Posted: 20 Sep 2008 10:30
Is there really nobody in Indonesian who knows more about the publisher P.T. Tiga Lima ?
DianNdeso
#10 · Posted: 20 Sep 2008 17:14
sponsz:
in Indonesian who knows more about the publisher P.T. Tiga Lima ?

Unfortunately no. There is one name Mr. Marcel Maulana, member of Tintin Indonesian Fans mailing list who ever had the edition. The editon is only consist of four boxes only as he remember and pretty much different with the current version.

But unfortunately, he still can't find it. Once he can find it amongs his collection, it will be more clearer for us on finding this PT. Tiga Lima, Djakarta.

Meanwhile, I had dropped two email to Casterman BD and after 2 months, there is no response. Since you are close, would it be possible you help me on this??

Dian

Page  Page 1 of 6:  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!