Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Would you sell your Tintin books if you got tired of them

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

snafu
#21 · Posted: 20 Feb 2005 05:17
Why would I be even tired of them? I've read Tintin since I was seven and will still read it when I'm well past my 77th year, if I live long enough!!

I won't EVEN THINK of selling my Tintin books!!
felixgk
#22 · Posted: 10 Aug 2005 22:41
When I get old and if no one in my family is avidly interested in them, I might sell them off for retirement money. Better that my collection be in the hands of someone who cherishes it and is willing to pay generously for it.
SingingGandalf
#23 · Posted: 11 Apr 2006 22:17
If I hand them down, a descendant might trash them (I trashed my dad's 'making of Tintin' when I was a toddler! I would never part with them as I am a bit of a collectormaniac anyway, not that I would ever get bored of them. I try not to lend them either, as I am worried they will be damaged. Someone keeps pestering me to lend them by Tintin in Congo. I keep telling them where to buy it, but they say that they want to read it, not buy it.
Rajpal
#24 · Posted: 12 Apr 2006 03:34
Would you sell your Tintin books if you got tired of them?

NO, Nyet, Nein, Never, Nahin!

They are gonna be with me as long as I live!
CalessaSSracer
#25 · Posted: 12 Apr 2006 04:13
Of course not! Never ever ever!
They will be given to my 4 children, they should be worth $1,000,000 in 5 years ;-)

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!