Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If I were Tintin...

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Rianna Lauren
#1 · Posted: 14 Mar 2011 13:59
What would you do if you were Tintin? Would you promote your super awesomeness? Admire your handsomeness all day? Do the craziest stuff that Tintin has never done before?

If I were Tintin, I'd stare at the mirror all day long and feel cool. :D
laloga
#2 · Posted: 14 Mar 2011 14:08
If I were Tintin.....

I'd go back to the moon. I'd write my autobiography and then become a crazy hermit living in the Himalayas with the monks. I'd tack a giant map to my wall, close my eyes and toss a dart, then journey to wherever the dart landed. I'd only ride motorcycles and airplanes. I'd journey to North Korea and do an in-depth, no-holds-barred feature. I'd use my reputation and popularity to bring attention to injustices around the globe, use my writing to give voices to those who can't be heard, use my resources to make the world a better place.
tuhatkauno
#3 · Posted: 14 Mar 2011 15:25
I would raise the level of journalism in the world.
number1fan
#4 · Posted: 14 Mar 2011 18:16
I would love the never ending supply of money he has.
Cutts_The_Butcher
#5 · Posted: 15 Mar 2011 05:53
if i were Tintin i'd write a Guide to Syldavia and Borduria (and of course get mixed up in Borduro-Syldavian political intrigue while researching it)
Abdullah007
#6 · Posted: 31 Mar 2011 13:52
There's plenty of Tintin parodies about the place, I know. But, come to think of it, are there actually any travel guides to Syldavia and/or Borduria as well? Obviously they wouldn't be real, but maybe like that Phaic-Tan travel book.
Cutts the Butcher
#7 · Posted: 31 Mar 2011 20:34
I would consult doctors about living with the consequences of my multiple concussions.
IvanIvanovitch
#8 · Posted: 12 May 2011 09:48
I would revel in my eternal money and spend all my days wandering like a gypsy.
Ayesha
#9 · Posted: 4 Jun 2011 00:31
I would keep having adventures and helping people.
ilovetintin
#10 · Posted: 5 Jun 2011 21:44
I would travel to Japan, get married, and still have adventures but like I'd have a family :D

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!