Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Tintin: Which of his disguises is your favourite?

Shivam302001
#1 · Posted: 3 Mar 2018 09:52
Tintin's disguises are pretty original and showcase his creative talent.Personally my favourite disguise is when Tintin and Haddock overthrew the Tapioca government dressing up as the jolly follies.Care to disclose your favourite Tintin disguise?
mct16
#2 · Posted: 4 Mar 2018 22:16
I have two favourites: the one in "Blue Lotus" when he is disguised as the Japanese General; and as the beggar in "Crab".
Prof Schwarzschild Calculus
#3 · Posted: 9 Mar 2018 15:59
As a Kih-Oskh member in Cigars of the Pharaoh and as a Red Cross representative in The Calculus Affair.
On a somewhat gruesome note , there is the infamous chimpanzee disguise in Congo.
Also , Tintin's disguise as a local boy in Prisoners of the Sun was good enough to fool the Captain.
mct16
#4 · Posted: 24 Mar 2018 20:47
During a discussion over Doctor Müller's nationality, I took a glance at Black Island and came across the scene where, to escape the pursuing Thom(p)sons, Tintin dresses up as a old man with a huge white beard :)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!