Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

You know you're a Tintin fan when...

Page  Page 32 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  31  32  33  ...  37  38  Next » 

Blistring_Barnacles
#311 · Posted: 7 Jun 2012 01:10
YKYATFW...

You're flipping through your book of stories for Latin class and come upon "Caesar's Camp Is Attacked By Belgians." You promptly draw a quick doodle of Caesar and Tintin sword-fighting.
tintinsgf
#312 · Posted: 7 Jun 2012 05:30
dupont804
One a day, at least, if not a lot every day ;).

Blistring_Barnacles:
You're flipping through your book of stories for Latin class and come upon "Caesar's Camp Is Attacked By Belgians." You promptly draw a quick doodle of Caesar and Tintin sword-fighting.

*giggles*
Anyway, who's Caesar? Is he a Roman Caesar? Or is Caesar a name?
Blistring_Barnacles
#313 · Posted: 7 Jun 2012 18:53
That's Julius Caesar. In the drawing he's thinking "That's an odd-looking Belgian." :D
dupont804
#314 · Posted: 7 Jun 2012 21:56
tintinsgf
Yes me too, today I have already been on four times (this is my fifth)! :p

Oh, and I've bought my sixth Secret Of The Unicorn book today, they are all in different formats...! :D
Magpie
#315 · Posted: 9 Jun 2012 23:36
Wow, you guys always say something that puts a smile on my face! I always feel so at home on this site!

Yesterday, this boy in my geography class told me, after I gave him a brife history of Tintin in the land of the Soviets, that "The first step is admiting you have a problem." What problem!? :D
TintinRebecka
#316 · Posted: 7 Jul 2012 04:50
you know youre a Tintin fan when....

... when you buy lots of Tintin things
... when you talk about Tintin almost entire time
... when you read the comic again and again
... when you are a member of the fan clubs
... when you start to dream about Tintin or things from the adventures
... when you start to cosplay Tintin

.......yes, you know the rest ;-)
dreamgirl
#317 · Posted: 8 Jul 2012 04:50
You.know your a Tinfin fan when ...

- you see a ship and shrieks. " oh my God ! That's Scheherazade ! There is Rastapopoulos !! Oh no !! "

- you die laughing because of Tintin slapsticks jokes ( even when everyone said its not funny )

- you have a Tintin doll and kiss.his.cheeks everytime

-you end up looking for Tintin merchandise on a store and get really upset when there.is.none

-you have a Tintin shirt and wear it all the time hoping.everybody would noticed

-you have all of the 23 series and dont.want to.complete it because its not such fun as it would be

-you loved Tintin more than your boyfriend

-you find a whisky and look.for Loch Lomond in every store

-you feel youre a freak because loving Tintin so much

hehehehehehee...
liempatricia
#318 · Posted: 13 Jul 2012 12:20
You know your a Tintin fan when..
Everytime you go to Dufan (Dufan is an amusement park located in Ancol, Indonesia) and come across a "Dufan the Defender" film poster,you'll think Rastapopoulos has change his heart, from an evil villain to a Superhero! XD
Still related to Dufan: you think Dufan's mascot is Rastapopoulos himself!! XD
I'm guitly for this! XD
lulucutie47
#319 · Posted: 31 Jul 2012 22:50
fritzette
Fritzette, that has happened to me at least 5 times!

You know you are a tintin fan when you refer to tintin in every other conversation, ( I know I have!)

Or you draw him in a special notebook every day, including drawings of him shooting guns, kneeling, reading... Kissing...
Yes, well, that was when I was a bit younger..
DarkPhoenix47
#320 · Posted: 4 Aug 2012 13:04
You know you're a Tintin fan when you have all of the Tintin books and have all the episodes on DVD, and you still want more!

Page  Page 32 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  31  32  33  ...  37  38  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!