Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

You know you're a Tintin fan when...

Page  Page 7 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  6  7  8  ...  37  38  Next » 

mit
#61 · Posted: 16 Jan 2006 08:32
.......the name TINTIN lights up your eyes:)
Tintin and Snowy
#62 · Posted: 2 Feb 2006 01:45
You know you're a Tintin fan when...
- You make a Tintin srapbook and show everyone who steps in your door.
- Your friend asks you to draw on her hand and you draw and detailed drawing of Tintin.
- You sign your letters saying Sincerely Tintin and hope your friends get the message to make your nickname Tintin.
- You write a play based on Red Rackham's Treasure and you star as Tintin (and you're a girl)
- Your word of the week is quiff
- You've had awesome dreams about saving the world with Tintin at your side
- You plan to dress up as Tintin on next hallowe'en
- You wear your only Tintin T-shirt every week and are afraid to wash it, for fear of washing the Tintin-ness out of it.
- You save up all your money so that you have enough to buy Tintin stuff
- You REALLY want to go to Belgium just to get Tintin stuff
- You have purchased all the books
- You find yourself watching the news and see a aerobatics show. Imediatly you think of the Thompson's in The Black Island
- Your friends KNOW that you're just CRAZY about Tintin!
wench
#63 · Posted: 2 Feb 2006 17:16
You are in a really depressed mood, so you check these forums to cheer yourself up!
Rajpal
#64 · Posted: 6 Feb 2006 03:34
You know you are a Tintin fan when -

- After owning all Tintin books, you still go ahead - and buy the DVD Box set for your 31st Birthday

- After owning all Tintin books, you are planning again to buy the whole set in Hardcover (reason being its a mixture for hardcover & softcover)

- you have a picture of Tintin & Snowy as wallpaper on your phone for the last 2 years and done have the heart to change it

- you are in Bangkok and desperately search for a shop that might stock Tintin t-shirts

- you have read and re-read all the books billions of times

These are some of the comments from other fans BUT thats also me -

- When you enter a bookshop and the first thing you do is rush off to the kid's section in hope of salvaging yet another Tintin book

- You go straight to the Tintin section in any bookshop, purely to scorn at their lacklustre stock

- Can't help picturing anyone called Abdullah as a spoilt little brat

- You REALLY want to go to Belgium just to get Tintin stuff
sprabs
#65 · Posted: 19 Feb 2006 16:44
Ok ok I've copied this from some other topic in tintinologist but I felt they very much belong here

You know you are a Tintin fan when -

(1) You've installed the soundtrack of tintin TV series onto your computer, so it plays whenever it shuts down...AND...
(2) each time you switch off your computer you put on your plus-fours, quiff your hair, switch on your desk-lamp to make a big yellow circle on the wall, and then run on the spot while the music plays. :-)

[original posts by karaboudjan & jock123]
Tintinrulz
#66 · Posted: 20 Feb 2006 04:07
That second one is hilarious sprabs!
Harpy
#67 · Posted: 4 May 2006 18:18
You know you are a Tintin fan when..

The bungalow you stay in for a week has a Tintin tin and you ant to steal it..(this did happen to me..but i didn't..but if it is still there next year I'm gonna ask if I can buy it from the people or have it xD)

You want every thing Tintin related from Ebay.. (too bad I don't have the money >.>)

You have strange dreams involving Tintin..

You put your Tintin pin badge on your bag cause you're not taking the jacket it was originally on..

You use a siggy/avvie set on other websites/forums that is Tintin related...(Mine was made for me..
My Siggy
The Avvie that goes with it.)

On a dog sim site you start to 'breed' Wire Fox Terriers..and do the same on Petz hoping to get a pure white one just like Snowy xD
YYZ
#68 · Posted: 5 May 2006 04:18
When you've had 12 of the Tintin books for nigh on 30 years, you find this site, and then have to go out and spend CDN$150 (+tax) in the next week buying another 10 of them. Money well spent, in my opinion, though.
SingingGandalf
#69 · Posted: 5 May 2006 07:38
You think that you are actually are Tintin, dress like him, get a toy Snowy, put it on a lead. Maybe even an inflatable Haddock. Then you run about helping people and doing adventures.
Harpy
#70 · Posted: 5 May 2006 12:12
That's funn SingingGandalf..but i must go one further and say..

You think you are Tintin..get a Wire Fox Terrier that's all white, even if it takes you years to find one..call him Snowy and train him to go around off the leash..and find a friend that looks like Captain Haddock, is as big a fan as you are and dresses up like Captain Haddock and you all go around together helping people and doing adventures...

Page  Page 7 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  6  7  8  ...  37  38  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!