Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

You know you're a Tintin fan when...

Page  Page 8 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  7  8  9  ...  37  38  Next » 

kirthiboy
#71 · Posted: 5 May 2006 16:59
You know you're a Tintin fan when...

...you are walking in a mall or in front of a book store or anywhere and you are able to pin-point any Tintin item in those stores/malls/place from outside!
SingingGandalf
#72 · Posted: 5 May 2006 19:27
You join a forum about Tintin! Imagine how crazy you must be!!!!!!
Tintin and Snowy
#73 · Posted: 8 May 2006 00:55
You know you are a Tintin fan when you put on your plus fours, style your hair in a quiff, borrow a neighbor's white dog and set off to rummage in trash cans in search for crab tins.
number1fan
#74 · Posted: 8 May 2006 14:57
You know when your a tintin fan when you dance to the tintin theme tune in your boxer shorts whoops ive said to much lol
Tintin and Snowy
#75 · Posted: 19 May 2006 01:27
You know your're a Tintin fan when after about a year of you talking nonstop about how amazing Tintin is your friend finally decides to read a Tintin book (The Black Island) and becomes hooked. Hooray! Now she is asking me to bring in one of my Tintin books every day to read them! She would say that Tintin is the best thing since swiss cheese! Now she is a total Tintin fan!
Starlight
#76 · Posted: 18 Nov 2006 12:39
+ You always wonder "What would Tintin do...?" when you find yourself in a tough situation (I've lost count of the number of times I've done this...)

+ You daydream frequently about meeting Tintin and going on adventures with him. (this had landed me in minor trouble in class :D )

+ I don't know if this has occured to anyone else but whenever I see the word "snakes" a voice in my head goes "Great Snakes!" and I also occasionally can't process the word "Crumbs" properly.

+ Whenever you see a dog, you imagine a thought-bubble above it, giving some sly comment.

+ You stay up till 2AM reading posts on this forum <3

+ You've read about everything Tintin-related on Wikipedia.

more to come when i think of them...:)
Captain Chester
#77 · Posted: 19 Nov 2006 00:43
YKYATFW

- You meet someone who can't speak english but you try to talk to them about Tintin anyway (he was wearing a Tintin shirt, what was I supposed to do?).
darkpetals
#78 · Posted: 23 Nov 2006 00:22
...when the lecturer in the British Studies says, "Many British people still eat baked haddock once a week", and you give them a REALLY shocked look. XD
(It really happened!)
number1fan
#79 · Posted: 23 Nov 2006 09:24
When you make a video like this.
Removed link to fan-made film

Moderator Note: Sorry, number1fan, but we cannot allow links to fan art!
The Apologetic Tintinologist Team
Starlight
#80 · Posted: 23 Nov 2006 13:02
darkpetals
...when the lecturer in the British Studies says, "Many British people still eat baked haddock once a week", and you give them a REALLY shocked look. XD

HAHAHA! baked...haddock...

Page  Page 8 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  7  8  9  ...  37  38  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!