Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Why were some books not made into TV cartoons?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

jock123
#21 · Posted: 3 Apr 2008 23:31
cigars of the beeper wrote:
I think it's more of an issue of space, and making things even. If they included Tintin in America, they would have to either make one disk have three episodes, or add a disk with only one episode.

That’s true as far as it goes, but they did manage it for the British sets and the ones in France (and presumably other places too) – America is sold as part of those sets.
However, this is rather heading off-topic: let’s keep things on the subject of books not made into TV cartoons.
cigars of the beeper
#22 · Posted: 6 Apr 2008 00:16
Soviets was probably not made into a cartoon because it was in black and white.

By the way, I'm sorry for my saying that if I could I would make an animated version of it. That day I wasn't thinking about the copyright, and it didn't occur to me that that would be infringement. Anyway, I still don't have any animation software anyway.

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!