Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin Musical soundtrack - a review

tintinspartan
#1 · Posted: 13 Jun 2007 16:32
I managed to get the Tintin musical soundtrack from a Yahoo! Auction seller at a reasonable 3 UK Pounds. I listened to the soundtrack and must confess that this is powerful soul music. Some tracks are really touching. I more like the touching duo of Zorrino and Tintin in 'La Victiore duo Couer' and 'Milou ET Moi'. Now then, I'm listening to the last 2 tracks of the soundtrack. Rating: 7.5/10.0
guigolavigne
#2 · Posted: 7 Aug 2007 22:47
Can you put the soundtrack for download ?

--
Moderator note: Please read our rules. Encouraging others to link to downloads of copyrighted material is a no-no here.
The Keeping it Legal Tintinologist Team
cigars of the beeper
#3 · Posted: 7 Aug 2007 23:42
Can you put the soundtrack for download ?

Isn't that piracy?
thekman
#4 · Posted: 1 Oct 2007 04:10
what fun is anything without piracy?

Moderator Note: There would be no Tintinologist.org fun with piracy, as we would be quickly shut down; so, as said above - pirate downloads of CDs or any other material, or discussion of how to get them is strictly prohibited.
The Anti-Piratical Tintinologist Team
Triskeliae
#5 · Posted: 22 May 2008 02:40
I got the Dutch CD LIVE soundtrack from the 2007 presentation . If you want to listen to a few of the songs of the musical either in Dutch or in French, go to the official website of the musical: www.musicalkuifje.com

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!