Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin: Would you like to see a Broadway/ West End-type show?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

number1fan
#11 · Posted: 25 May 2008 12:29
I think its shame The Temple of the Sun play never made it to the UK.I Have mised the Tintin in Tibet shows at the Vic.I would welcome it with open arms stage play of the Broken Ear.
Triskeliae
#12 · Posted: 25 May 2008 12:53
The Broken Ear will be ontage?
Triskeliae
#13 · Posted: 26 May 2008 17:56
The Castafiore Emerald would be easy to adapt to theater, but I wouldn't choose that one. No real action there!
Grey
#14 · Posted: 26 May 2008 18:12
Oh oh! How about "Tintin in America"?
Singing and dancing! The actors on stage acting to their upmost! Pointing guns at each other!

*Singing*
Tintin: Oh no, oh no, Capone is out to get me! I knew this would come but never this way!
Gangsters: Tintin must hiding somewhere, the little sneak! The boss says when we find him, we can castra-
Tintin: Eight o'clock I must run! To find Snowy from the evil clutches of the mooob!

(I know, I suck at songs)
Triskeliae
#15 · Posted: 26 May 2008 18:14
OH, MY!!! LOL!!!!
jock123
#16 · Posted: 26 May 2008 21:26
Triskeliae wrote:
The Castafiore Emerald would be easy to adapt to theater, but I wouldn't choose that one. No real action there!

It already has been, to some acclaim, at Louvain-La-Neuve.
Triskeliae
#17 · Posted: 26 May 2008 23:12
Well, I'll be...! It's not a musical though (thank Goodness).
little martine
#18 · Posted: 16 Feb 2010 02:57
Triskeliae

can I hear the song somewhere in the internet?

Moderator Note: You should take it that the “song” mentioned above was nothing more than a joke; if it did exist as a song, it would be considered a fan-work, and we couldn’t have details on how to find it here…

The Tuneful Tintinologist Team
Abdullah007
#19 · Posted: 18 May 2010 03:12
Yes, that would be so great that I'd probably try and travel to the US just to see it (I live in Australia).

I saw the Dutch musical - Kuifje: De Zonnetempel (De Musical) - in Belgium back when it first appeared. It was fantastic, and to this day I have not seen a better musical. It was in Dutch, but I knew the plot line so well anyway. Oh - why don't they ever do that sort of thing in Autralia???

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!