Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Ellipse-Nelvana: Soundtrack discussion

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Harrock n roll
#11 · Posted: 18 Feb 2006 13:34
pizza13 I would be very interested in getting hold of some Tintin sheet music. Can anyone help me out?

I doubt that sheet music exists for it.

I interpret your inquiry to mean any Tintin sheet music. So as not to wander off-topic it would be better if this was answered in a new thread.
jock123
#12 · Posted: 20 Feb 2006 12:32
Harrock n roll

I interpret your inquiry to mean any Tintin sheet music. So as not to wander off-topic it would be better if this was answered in a new thread.

And I have started just such a thread here.
Triskeliae
#13 · Posted: 11 Apr 2008 01:49
Through Amazon, you can find a CD called ' Tintin Au Cinema' . It has a lot of soundtracks from different Tintin films, BUT it has Bonus Tracks of the Ellipse- Nelvana TV series soundtrack. Not all of the tracks of the series are there, but the CD has the Theme: the short AND the Long versions!!!! And they RULE!!!
cigars of the beeper
#14 · Posted: 11 Apr 2008 23:54
Wow. Long versions of the theme song?
Triskeliae
#15 · Posted: 12 Apr 2008 03:09
Yes! There is a long version of the Ellipse-Nelvana Tintin series instrumental theme.

Tintin and the Mystery of The Golden Fleece has a theme song, sung in French by Isabelle Aubret, the rest of the tracks are instrumental.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!