Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Indian Theatre Group Adapt Crystal/Prisoners

Grey
#1 · Posted: 9 May 2010 00:02
Tintin, The Stage Is Set

A friend of mine sent this to me just now, and thought I should post this link on here. So, a new production of Tintin in London? Intrigued, anyone?
mct16
#2 · Posted: 9 May 2010 00:21
An Indian actor with a blond wig with a loop of hair at the top. That I would love to see.
jock123
#3 · Posted: 9 May 2010 10:33
Grey:
So, a new production of Tintin in London?

I think it is actually going to be in Mumbai, where the article is filed from, rather than London. I know the first sentence is confusing, as it talks about London, but both the theatre company and the theatre mentioned are in Mumbai.
This was confirmed when I put “Tintin” into their search box, to see if there were any other articles about it, and the present piece came up with the headline “The first desi theatre production on the Belgian detective premiers soon in Mumbai.”
So sadly no London production just yet.
Grey
#4 · Posted: 9 May 2010 11:20
Aah oh dear, a terrible mistake on my behalf. My apologies. But hopefully some media like photos or videos will come up soon anyway.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!