Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin books /

Picaros: General Discussion

SakuraT5
#1 · Posted: 4 Sep 2007 15:54
Although a lot of people criticize the last completed work of Herge 'Tintin and the Picaros'but I love the storyline,storyboard,synopsis and script of the story.
Besides the characterisation of Tintin is much more perfect and complete compared to the rest of the series.Tintin's character is more matured in terms of physicality and mental development. In most of the stories only his good side is portrayed but for once, quite to my relief,Tintin's invisible anger is portrayed through his disgust for adventure and his want to be reborn as a new person.Finally here is one story,where a perhaps a less naive Tintin is portrayed.
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 5 Sep 2007 09:25
And yet you don't like the change in Flight 714, your logic boggles the mind.
SakuraT5
#3 · Posted: 5 Sep 2007 10:13
I dont about the others, but I feel that in 'Flight 714'the plot is terrible(no offence to the other fans that is)and although I admire one change in Tintin and that is his physical and psychological change but I feel that Herge's transformation of Tintin's character was still not complete in the 2nd last story of the series.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!