Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Hergé and Studio Hergé /

What did Hergé think of the Tintin cartoons and films?

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 8 Sep 2006 16:03
In the book tintin the complete companion there si knot a single mention of the films or cartoons so i wanted to know what Herge thought of the live actions films and the belevision cartoons and what was his views on The Lake of Sharks?
can anybody answer this on here ,is there a website ?
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 10 Sep 2006 01:28
That's probably because they aren't canon Tintin and the book only dealt with the real deal.
I don't know his view on Lake of Sharks, but I heard he didn't like it much. Other than that I don't know.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#3 · Posted: 10 Sep 2006 01:44
I presume he must have been at least satisfied with Tintin and the Golden Fleece since was he not consulted over the script? I'm sure I read that somewhere.
skut
#4 · Posted: 22 Apr 2007 03:38
According to Harry Thompson's Tintin book, Herge HATED the Belevision cartoons. Don't know for sure what he thought of the live action films or Lake Of Sharks, but I would bet he wasn't too keen on them.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!