Tintinologist.org Forums / Works influenced/inspired by Hergé /

Udan - A bird's flight: My Kickstarter project

kirthiboy
#1 · Posted: 26 Feb 2012 13:51
Combined two consecutive posts…

Hello fellow Tintinologists,
I am Kirthy! For those who don't know me,
an old post of mine about me here:
Welcome to the Forums: Please introduce yourself!.

I have recently launched my animated screenplay to comic book conversion project on kickstarter. Please see the link here:
Udan: A bird's flight

We are looking for backers and support to make this comic project come true. If you are interested to know more, please contact me and I will be glad to let you know more about the project.

Tintin has been a great source of inspiration in all my artistic endeavors and I hope to make this project successful.

Cheers,
Kirthy

Any feedback? :-)
I posted an update on how we convert the script from layouts to final page!

Moderator Note: We realize that you are keen to get on with your project, but would ask that you don’t bump your own thread – as well as making a consecutive post – which is a no-no – it’s not very polite; if people wish to feed-back to you,or contribute, then they will in their own time.

Good luck!

The Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!