Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / [Archive/read-only] Tintin Trivia Challenge /

Q12: Tintin as a journalist

mondrian
#1 · Posted: 18 May 2006 14:15
It is often mentioned that Tintin only works as a journalist in the Soviets. But after that, Tintin is seen doing journalistic work at least once. When is that?
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#2 · Posted: 18 May 2006 14:50
Probably on pages 4-5 of Land of Black Gold, where he conducts an interview with the Managing Director of Speedol. Though I always thought he was using his journalistic credentials simply as an excuse to poke around!

Ed
yamilah
#3 · Posted: 18 May 2006 14:57
In the beginning of The Land of Black Gold, when he interviews the Manager of Speedol!

[+ filming baddies & giraffes in the Congo + taking a picture of an Indian in America]

oops! crossposting because of a phone call while writing!
SingingGandalf
#4 · Posted: 18 May 2006 15:05
In The broken ear he does some investigating on the stolen idol, and takes notes, as if he were a reporter. though him being a reporter is less in the book, and more in the E/N episode.
mondrian
#5 · Posted: 18 May 2006 15:23
Oops, maybe this wasn´t a best of questions, as we got four correct answers (black gold, broken ear, congo and america), and I was only thinking of Broken ear and Black gold. sorry!

I suggest that if it´s possible edcharlesadams, yamilah and SingingGandalf should all get points, and Edcharlesadams should make the next question.
SingingGandalf
#6 · Posted: 18 May 2006 18:35
1 point to ed, yamilah, and myself then.

This topic is closed.