Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / [Archive/read-only] Tintin Trivia Challenge /

Q189: Ungrateful Police?

labrador road 26
#1 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 19:48
Sometimes the police does not like when other people do their job for them. Tintin learns this the hard way and had not the police did what they do, maybe Snowy would not have suffered.

Where does the police not believe Tintin and acts hostile towards him? Book and scene will do.

This one has nothing to do with the Thom(p)sons, just so you know.
tuhatkauno
#2 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 20:03
Hi again

in America, 8
alvarolino
#3 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 20:05
I think the answer is in Tintin in America, after Tintin report to a policeman he had caught Al Capone and two of his gangsters (pgs. 7 and 8).
alvarolino
#4 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 20:11
Sorry fellows,
tuhatkauno should have posted while I was writing my answer.... d:0((
labrador road 26
#5 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 20:49
Well as usual the answers pop up faster than it took me to find the question. Since Tuhatkauno was slightly faster he gets to ask the next question but I believe Alvarolino since typing answers during which someone else posts happens to me also, quite regularly.

So, points to both Alvarolino and Tuhatkauno who also gets next question and lads, it took me about half an hour to browse the books for this question and you cracked in less than 20 minutes. Well, well, that's life I guess.
tuhatkauno
#6 · Posted: 20 Apr 2007 21:01
hi

it took me about half an hour to browse the books for this question and you cracked in less than 20 minutes. Well, well, that's life I guess.

Quess how long I tought of my question you solved right away, labrador. But you know, after 30 year reading Tintin has became very familiar. As an elder-statesman or an experienced Tintin reader you know what I mean.

This topic is closed.