Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other comics /

Asterix: Is there an "asterixologist.org"?

Tintin Fan Oman
#1 · Posted: 28 Jan 2011 15:21
Hi, I'm a Tintin fan but I am also an Asterix fan.

Does anyone here on Tintinologist.org know about an Asterix forum page in English?

Thanks
Tintin Fan Oman
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 28 Jan 2011 19:12
I Dont think there is in English but you could use goggle translator if they are just in French.Maybe you could start one could be as great as this site ;D.
george
#3 · Posted: 28 Jan 2011 19:34
Well, there was this but it seems to be pretty much dead-in-the-water. There's also a forum linking off from it, which may be what you are after. There isn't a huge amount of traffic to be honest.

George
number1fan
#4 · Posted: 28 Jan 2011 22:37
Asterix can always be discussed here many people here like myself as fans of Asterix.
BlackadderFan
#5 · Posted: 17 Dec 2012 16:43
I do know of a great asterix website called www.asterix-obelix.nl but there are no forums there.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!