Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Need ideas for a Tintin pressie

newgirl
#1 · Posted: 9 Aug 2006 13:39
hello, i am trying to find something good for a friend for a present, i had hoped (and now don't laugh at me) to get one of the anniversary euro coins, but as i have not seen any for sale anywhere i have looked i guess they are pretty rare (but if anyone knows of one for sale i would love to know about it) failing that i would love to have any alternative ideas from anyone. so my question is really, what would you want??
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 9 Aug 2006 18:57
Why knot get one of the newly relased Fascmile black and white editions of Tintin what a present becuase you cant get them anyold place ya know.
jockosjungle
#3 · Posted: 9 Aug 2006 19:04
Try ebay for one of the euro coins, not sure what luck you will have though.

Try http://www.thetintinshop.uk.com/ for some ideas for Tintin gifts, they pretty much have everything available.

Not sure how avid a Tintin fan you are buying for, maybe they would like a new B&W edition

Richard
Stas Werno
#4 · Posted: 15 Aug 2006 15:22
cheers jocko

newgirl - it may be too late but we actually have a fair few of the moon anniversary euro coins in stock, they should be on the site

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!