Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other works by Hergé /

Jo, Zette & Jocko: Where I can find these books?

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Captain Chester
#1 · Posted: 24 Sep 2006 04:54
Does anyone know where I can find Jo, Zette and Jocko books?
jockosjungle
#2 · Posted: 24 Sep 2006 17:29
Any books shop that sells Tintin books should sell Valley of the Cobras, Mr Pumps Legacy or Destination New York, if not Amazon has then.

The Secret Ray is OOP (out of print), but check ebay or The Tintin Shop as they may have a few kicking about

R
tintin_in_arcata
#3 · Posted: 17 Dec 2006 01:42
Weren't there more Jo and Zette books originally?
Tintinrulz
#4 · Posted: 17 Dec 2006 02:01
No, those are all of them.
jock123
#5 · Posted: 18 Dec 2006 09:45
There was/ is an unpublished story Le ThermoZéro, more about which you can read here.
pmsnmehta
#6 · Posted: 29 Dec 2006 04:28
Also not to forget Tintin in Soviet & the Congo (English)
skut
#7 · Posted: 12 Jan 2007 02:45
I just did a rather extensive search on Amazon (US, Canada and UK) and E-Bay and it looks like the English versions of these wonderful books are getting very hard to find. I already have "Valley of The Cobras" and just got "Destination New York" for less than $20 through an Amazon re-seller. I remember taking them out from the library in French as a kid and loving them. I would love to have a complete collection in English one day...
jockosjungle
#8 · Posted: 12 Jan 2007 18:29
Sorry do not see how these are rare, they are all available from Amazon.co.uk and in stock!

R
skut
#9 · Posted: 14 Jan 2007 05:42
Thanks, jockosjungle, but the only ones I can find are Valley Of The Cobras, Destination New York, and Mr. Pump's Legacy. Were No Reply From The Manitoba and The Eruption Of Karamako ever published in English?
jockosjungle
#10 · Posted: 14 Jan 2007 13:20
Both published together in a very limited run by the Tintin Shop some years ago. They were selling copies as late as last year as apparently Casterman keep finding more and sending them to the Shop!

Speaking of which, I actually have two copies. One though has a couple of pages falling out, might offer it as a contest prize if I can think up some good quetions.

R

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!