Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Who's been here from the start?

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 15 Sep 2007 18:04
I joined here in 2005 and to me this site was pretty new, but who has been here since the start of the websites opening.
jock123
#2 · Posted: 15 Sep 2007 23:21
Admin and Marsbar joined inside the first minute of the site (what a coincidence ;-)), and kirthiboy, Harrock, Ed and Richard are next longest served (in terms of those still actively involved in posting). This covers the first page of the member's list - there are more on page two!

The members' list can be found here, and if you click on the top of the registration date coumn, it will sort by the orders in which people joined.
maxmordon
#3 · Posted: 16 Sep 2007 04:40
According to the list, I am the only Venezuelan...
Tintinrulz
#4 · Posted: 16 Sep 2007 05:03
I came 10 days after The Cult of Tintin was reborn as Tintinologist.org I've been a big fan of the previous versions of the site since 1998 (and then it was on a hiatus for a number of years because of M's involvement).
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#5 · Posted: 16 Sep 2007 13:28
I joined the same day as Tintinrulz. Quite a few of us were also previously involved with a long-since defunct Tintin forum elsewhere.
harishankar
#6 · Posted: 16 Sep 2007 17:25
I've been here a while. Don't know how long though. I've not posted a lot, but I've come back off and on.

From my user profile, looks like I joined here Jan 2005.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!