Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Bone, by Jeff Smith

cigars of the beeper
#1 · Posted: 4 Dec 2009 00:21
This is a great and very long comic which I read last week. It is a sort of semi-comic epic fantasy, with characters and plots that are both silly and serious. Very enjoyable. Has anyone else read it?
Eric
#2 · Posted: 16 Mar 2010 19:16
I ordered a copy of the collection during what turned out to be a massive Amazon glitch last week, and it arrived yesterday. I read Bone through a friend's collection many years ago, and it was one of the most impressive comics works I've ever encountered, truly a graphic novel in the traditional sense of the word -- epic, yet cohesive.

I have not yet read RASL, the latest comic by Smith. Do you know how the quality is, compared to Bone?

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!