Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Help: forums inaccessible?

Tintinrulz
#1 · Posted: 15 Oct 2006 03:37
The Tintin forum was not accessible for the past week or so.
Did anyone else have that problem? I don't see any mention of it on the site.
labrador road 26
#2 · Posted: 15 Oct 2006 07:27
I didn't have any problem reading the posts, but I didn't write any, so I can't say if there was a problem with that. Haven't noticed anything strange at all.
Tintinrulz
#3 · Posted: 15 Oct 2006 09:15
That's strange. I couldn't even read any posts. It even said the main site (Tintinologist.org) was offline (or something to that effect).
admin
Administrator
#4 · Posted: 15 Oct 2006 09:55
Sorry to hear that you had trouble accessing Tintinologist.org, Tintinrulz. There may have been a few hiccups here and there but, as far as I know, we have had no major outage since the painful upgrade in January.

Please note: major outage, by my definition, means a service failure lasting longer than one hour.
jockosjungle
#5 · Posted: 15 Oct 2006 10:02
Had no problems over here!

R
Tintinrulz
#6 · Posted: 15 Oct 2006 14:46
This was much worse on my end than January. Yes, that was painful, but this was unbearable.
Thanks Admin!
jock123
#7 · Posted: 16 Oct 2006 09:45
Nope, no problems of note here either - perhaps if you clear the cache of your web-browser, you might flush any lingering problems on your computer, Tintinrulz?

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!