Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Membership increase at Tintinologist.org

rodney
#1 · Posted: 9 Nov 2011 23:23
Hi Moderators!

I'm very interested to hear about the member increase in the last 3 months. I assume there has been a rapid rise of late.
Has the new movie significantly spiked member numbers? This is sure to increase with the US release..

I've always loved this site (especially the forums!) and would be interested to know the increase in members since the movie's inception...
jock123
#2 · Posted: 10 Nov 2011 09:35
We’ve certainly put on members as the publicity for the movie has increased, but I don’t know exactly how it compares with normal - let’s just say it has been heartening to see it happen.

We did see daily visit figures double at times over the last few weeks, and we are still about 50% up on the usual.

We have also seen an increase in those joining our Facebook group, and following us on Twitter (@tintinologist).

As to what the future holds, well we can’t control that - that’s up to the people out there, wherever they are! However, please feel free to recommend us to any Tintin fans you know, whether new or long-standing, and suggest that they sign up.

This topic is closed.