Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

jock123
#1 · Posted: 4 Jun 2005 13:33
I just noticed that the membership roll has clocked the 500th subscriber (welcome to snowysgreat2!) to Tintinologist.org!

That seems like a milestone worth recording, so I’ll just take the opportunity to thank Irene for her sterling service to the anglophone Tintinophilic community in maintaining the site and steering the ship, and to all the members for keeping all the earnest discussion, idle chat and scholarship bubbling along: I for one certainly appreciate it!

Here’s to the next 500!

Regards to all,
Simon
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 4 Jun 2005 13:43
Wow! That's pretty good! A big thanks to Irene and all the moderators that keep this site up to date and happening!
tybaltstone
#3 · Posted: 4 Jun 2005 16:30
I used up my miniscule Tintinology knowledge a long time ago, and find less to actually post about, but I still read the forums a lot and learn more than I need to know about Hergé and Tintin - so thanks to Irene and everyone else who contributes (big or small) to the site. Always enjoy the scribblings of a friendly and interetsing bunch.
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 5 Jun 2005 08:58
You all do a great job!

I've greatly increased my knowledge and had some interesting discussions

Rik
admin
Administrator
#5 · Posted: 5 Jun 2005 13:40
Whoa, a milestone reached! Thanks and congratulations to all members and all staff: your involvement and support are what makes this community so popular!
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#6 · Posted: 5 Jun 2005 15:23
This is a great acheivement and well-deserved; this forum is always so interesting that it's now a daily part of my web-browsing!

Ed
jockosjungle
#7 · Posted: 5 Jun 2005 15:53
Must admit it is the first website I visit when I come online, right after I check my e-mail!

Rik
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#8 · Posted: 5 Jun 2005 22:20
Me too - it's the first site I visit when I log on, after my home page (Google) ! Roll on 1000 ! ;o)
midnightblueowl
#9 · Posted: 4 Jan 2006 19:31
I'd like to thank everyone, particularly the moderators, for making such a great site and I apologise for causing a problem over including links to unofficial sites.
wench
#10 · Posted: 4 Jan 2006 20:03
I love it. Cheers one and all who make it what it is.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!