Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Tintin: Things to do in Brussels & Belgium

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

jock123
#31 · Posted: 13 Jun 2010 10:13
mhoefler:
Maybe its old... Anyone here travelled with them to brussels?

Well spotted! No, this is absolutely brand new - so new, in fact, it was only announced this week, and they haven’t run any yet. Harrock and I were at the press-launch on Wednesday, and it all sounds very nice. I’ve been a little busy the last couple of days, but I’ll put up a brief report about this as soon possible (I’ll spin off another thread about it, as they are going further than just Brussels).
boldoff
#32 · Posted: 17 Nov 2010 21:49
Moved by Moderator

Hi, first time on here but hope to make use of the vast knowledge I've seen displayed.
I'm off to Brussels in a couple of weeks and want to see as much Tintin related material, sites and experiences I can.
I know the Herge museum is a bit out of town, so any advice on public transport welcome, also I know about the murals (is it 3 or 4?), and the flea market, not so bothered about the shop, but would like to know about any other iconic sites worth paying respect to.
I hope the responses might over time become a valuable reference (and my apologies if there is already this material but my searches haven't been that helpful)
Thanks in anticipation,

Moderator Note: You’ll find much information in this thread about the many Tintin-themed possibilities in a visit to Brussels; use the search function to find further Brussels-related threads.

The Tintinologist Team

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!