Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

How many Tintin books do you have (or have read)?

Page  Page 4 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

aliamerjee
#31 · Posted: 23 Nov 2005 11:19
i have read all tintin albums written by herge, own all of them, except for alph art. i also have a copy of Tintin in Thailand - a now banned pastiche

Dear advnarayan,
I beleive you're Indian.Since I am one too please inform me as to how you procured there books,I mean "Tintin In The Congo" ,"Tintin In Tghe Land Of The Soviets" and "tintin in thailand"
olzen
#32 · Posted: 25 Nov 2005 17:17
All of the official ones, including Congo (not a rarity 'round these parts - matter of fact, it just got re-issued) and Alph-Art.
bianca
#33 · Posted: 26 Nov 2005 10:57
I've read them all except the Soviets and I've read Tintin in the Congo in French 'cos it was illegal here - don't know if it still is. But not Alph Art.
ChewyfromAustralia
#34 · Posted: 3 Dec 2005 15:38
I have all the official ones except the Alph Art one and Tintin in the Congo in the original Black & White. I've read all of the original Comics obviously. I don't have nor have I read Tintin in Thailand, Tintin the New World one or another one you've mentioned on here but I can't remember the name of it.
caleb
#35 · Posted: 28 Dec 2006 19:42
I have 11 colour Tintin books, and also Tintin and Alph-Art, plus the black and white facsilimes of Tintin in the Congo, Tintin in the Land of the Soviets Tintin in America, and Cigars of the Pharaoh, and I have read all 24 of the Tintin books!
pmsnmehta
#36 · Posted: 29 Dec 2006 04:25
Hi guys,

I am a new member to this fabulous site. I have all the 7 3-in one books of Tintin. Also Tintin & the blue oranges, Golden Fleece & Shark Lake. Also a reference book - Tintin & the companion, one of the best books available. Also 3 books of Zette, Jo & Jocko.
I want to get hold of as many reference books on Tintin as possible. Is it possible to compile all the books ever written by Herge and reference books on Tintin.

PM
tintin_in_arcata
#37 · Posted: 30 Dec 2006 20:26
I have read all the Tintin books and own all of them(including Alph art, Soviets, and Congo).
I have 2 Jo and Zette books, and I have read 1 of the Quicke and Flupke books.
I am collecting the facsimile editions and I have several Tintin reference books.
Kimmo
#38 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 14:10 · Edited by: Kimmo
Read em all except Tintin in the Congo.

Own em all except The Castafiore Emerald, Soviets, Congo, Alph Art.

Also got a copy of the Golden Fleece book.

How long have Golden Fleece and Blue Oranges been out of print?
pmsnmehta
#39 · Posted: 4 Jan 2007 12:56
I've also got Alph-Art, Congo and Soviet
I also want to get hold of the the two Jo, Zette & Jocko books, Secret Ray Parts 1 & 2.
Jordy
#40 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 11:19
I have all Tintin books, in English (That includes Soviets, Alph-Art and Lake of Sharks), except for Congo.

Page  Page 4 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!