Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 1 of 9:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

IvanIvanovitch
#1 · Posted: 13 Jun 2008 05:27
...what would you be like?
NikkiRoux
#2 · Posted: 13 Jun 2008 06:31
I'd like to be some sort of scientist, but I that role's already taken. Maybe I could be a writer.
cigars of the beeper
#3 · Posted: 13 Jun 2008 21:43
I'd be a villain! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!!

On second thought, I'd probably be an archaeologist or something, and would want to help Tintin in any way I could.
tintinagalog
#4 · Posted: 14 Jun 2008 04:14
It's either Captain Haddock's niece---a tour guide for the group and a technocrat to help Professor Calculus in creating gadgets, or Tintin's rival reporter whom he would fall in love with in the end (the latter sounds corny, noh?).
Jeeves
#5 · Posted: 15 Jun 2008 07:42
I think I'd be a glamorus friend of Bianca Castafiore, a villainess (not really but it would be kind of cool) or a relative of one of the cast who drops in occasionally to say hi and take part in an adventure :)
tintinspartan
#6 · Posted: 16 Jun 2008 19:46
I could be a locomotive engineer or a driver in Tintin's world if I can.
IvanIvanovitch
#7 · Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:34
I would like to be a minor character that's always around; sort of like Nestor but with a bit more involvement. I would be a chronicler, responsible for recording the events around me. At some point I would take what I had written to a certain aspiring cartoonist and ask him what he could do with it.
Triskeliae
#8 · Posted: 17 Jun 2008 14:06
I think I am ok by being a reader. I tried to see myself as a character, but I can't!
cigars of the beeper
#9 · Posted: 17 Jun 2008 14:40
Well, Triskeliae, I at least hope that you won't sue me for saying "Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!!" without permission!
;-)
Triskeliae
#10 · Posted: 17 Jun 2008 20:45
Nah- ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!!

Page  Page 1 of 9:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!