Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

If you were a character in Tintin's world...

Page  Page 6 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

ourherotintin
#51 · Posted: 3 Mar 2012 05:50
I'll be a reporter writing in favor of Rastapopoulos so then Tintin would try to stop me all the time. But it would turn out that I wasn't really evil and that Rastapopoulos was forcing me to do it, as usual.
Then Tintin and I would become friends after all, and maybe become part of his gang. Sorry, it's just my ridiculous imagination... But it would be really fun for me because I would get to be on both the good and bad sides.
Star Child
#52 · Posted: 3 Mar 2012 15:02
Hi, everyone!
I'm new to this place so please please forgive me if I get anything wrong...Well.

If I were a Tintin character, I'd be Tintin's friend (girl) who is also a reporter and I'd help him on his adventures!
Magpie
#53 · Posted: 7 Mar 2012 00:46
I would be one of those annoying people who always make faces in random people's photos. I would be making weird faces in every Tintin cover picture, but never appear in the actual story. That would be so awesome!
tintinsgf
#54 · Posted: 7 Mar 2012 11:48
Magpie:
I would be one of those annoying people who always make faces in random people's photos. I would be making weird faces in every Tintin cover picture, but never appear in the actual story. That would be so awesome!

All hail random cameo appearances! That seems awesome, Magpie, XD.
Jelsemium
#55 · Posted: 7 Mar 2012 22:27
Ha! I know, I'd be General Alcazar's wife! I'm almost homely and dumpy enough! Imagine it: one day I'm living in a palace, the next day I'm stuck in a swamp with a pack of drunken Picaros.

Then I have to put up with Alcazar's insane Euro-trash friends. Occasionally, my hubby and I would be exiled to Europe, which would be very nice, until that drunken sailor and his cute ginger-haired sidekick showed up. ;-)
Blistring_Barnacles
#56 · Posted: 15 Mar 2012 00:29
If Mr. Wagner broke his arm, and I played piano instead of cello, I'd be Bianca Castafiore's substitute accompanist. Then I could invade Marlinspike with her and Irma. :)
mct16
#57 · Posted: 15 Mar 2012 01:36
...and then you'll be the one told to practice the piano scales day after day after day...

I'd stick to the cello if I were you ;)
skater95
#58 · Posted: 15 Mar 2012 04:04
I'd run a shop that sells Loch Lomond and chloroform.. I'd probably be rich!
tintinophile691
#59 · Posted: 15 Mar 2012 12:37
I would edit his articles.
tintinroxs
#60 · Posted: 15 Mar 2012 15:51
I would either be Tintin's newspaper photographer or some girl that helps Tintin catch up with the bad guys.

Page  Page 6 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!