Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Identifiation Needed: Tintin on the cover of "Micmac" (?) magazine

Megustavida
#1 · Posted: 8 Aug 2013 04:56
An online acquaintance from a certain popular social-networking site and a certain fanart site brought this picture to my attention.

I'm not sure where she found it.
Apparently it was drawn by Hergé.
Does anyone know the story behind this picture? Which magazine? Why this cover was made? Who is that woman? Why am I not the one in with Tintin in that picture? LOL, ignore that.
I don't know if anyone else has made a thread regarding this picture - if they have, sorry.
mct16
#2 · Posted: 8 Aug 2013 16:01
Are you sure that it is a magazine cover? It strikes me as just an ad which would have been published inside a magazine, the idea being to use a famous comic character to attract attention to a fashion label called Micmac, probably early 1980s.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!