Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

You know you're a Tintin fan when...

Page  Page 33 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  32  33  34  ...  38  Next » 

skutnotscoot
#321 · Posted: 15 Aug 2012 14:00
You know you're a Tintin fan when you start doodling sketches of Tintin and his friends during a quiet time or when you're simply bored. I still do this, and my notebooks just seem to be crammed with Tintin's faces at every unused space!
Shortchicken
#322 · Posted: 21 Aug 2012 18:58
You know you're a Tintin fan when...

-you remember the first Tintin book you have ever read (it was Destination Moon when I was 5)
- You read Tintin in class until was punished by the teacher
-You think about Tintin and others constantly, even in dreams
- You love Tintin so much that you have to create one for your own because you can't dare steal him from Herge ^^
- You copy every single page of the comic because you love the art so much.
- You refuse to buy any cheap things but spend a whole lot money for a Tintin T-shirt.
- You feel angry when the person you are talking to knows nothing or mocks about Tintin (to the point that I hated her and never called her friend).
- Whenever you are in a comic section, always check for Tintin first.
- You spend a whole day just read about Tintin.
- And finally, you love him for your life (and afterlife if that really exists ^_______^)
liempatricia
#323 · Posted: 23 Aug 2012 10:34
You know you're a Tintin fan when....
-You still have a Tintin doll since you're a kid and treated him like a human (actually happened to me,I treated him like my own little brother! XD)
-You saw a quizz with a Tintin merchandise as a prize on a magazine,however since the magazine is so expensive and you can't buy it,you secretly torn the coupoun and bring it home,hoping that you can answer the quizz and won the prize! (actually happened to my mom! XD)

Moderator Note:
Let’s keep things legal, thank you! Tearing coupons out of magazines in shops is stealing (and stopping some other fan from entering the competition), and not something of which Tintin or The Tintinologist Team approves!

The Tintinologist Team
glendale
#324 · Posted: 24 Aug 2012 07:09
You know you’re a Tintin fan when you download an interview of the ex Australian Prime minister/ ex foreign minister having a conversation with the Belgian Ambassador about Tintin.
http://imageshack.us/clip/myvideos/269/h4slquamigexycxyrpzkfy.mp4/
airnairnairn
#325 · Posted: 25 Aug 2012 02:52
I just got a tattoo of Snowy / Milou because, well, I've always wanted one. Instead of the spider, I have a friendly swastika that he is scared of, and of course the symbolism is that most people are afraid of the swastika unless they do research and realise it's a wonderful symbol and not so scary once you get to know the importance of it in the World. :-)
ilovetintin
#326 · Posted: 28 Aug 2012 03:55
You know you're a Tintin fan when you hear the word Gorgonzola on a cooking show and immediately shout, 'Rastapopoulas!'
And you wear your bright blue jersey in hopes of looking like Tintin!
You cry when one of the books you own is ruined :(
liempatricia
#327 · Posted: 8 Sep 2012 12:02
You know you're a Tintin when...
- You earned the title "Haddock" in your name, given by your family and friends, because you're the only person that can drink wine without getting drunk! (actually happens to me, My real name is Patricia Grace Halim, now everyone called me Patricia "Haddock Grace Halim!)
- You saw a film titled "Braddock: Missing in Action" in your TV schedule and before you notice it says "Braddock" you think "OMG! Haddock is missing!? Tintin must find him immidiately, Rastapopoulos could behind this!" (actually happens to me,a few days ago! XD)
cakes200
#328 · Posted: 12 Oct 2012 09:05
You know you're a Tintin fan...
- when you make Tarte Tatin (a buttery, apple sweets), you always think of Tintin and in fact call it "Tarte TanTan."
- when you make waffles, you prefer to make Belgian-style waffles (because of course that's where Tintin is from!)

:-D Oh! This makes me want to make a Tintin-themed recipe book haha. //feels silly//
Tintinrulz
#329 · Posted: 13 Oct 2012 08:59
When you see a poster of a proboscis monkey in the school hallway and instantly think of Rastapopoulos and "Flight 714".
tintinsgf
#330 · Posted: 14 Oct 2012 14:49
Tintinrulz:
When you see a poster of a proboscis monkey in the school hallway and instantly think of Rastapopoulos and "Flight 714".

*chuckles*

My addition!

When you meet your friends from chemical engineering(/pharmacy/any major that deals often with chloroform) major, you warn them,"Don't sniff chloroform too often, or you'll be dizzy and faint (like Tintin!)".

Page  Page 33 of 38:  « Previous  1  ...  32  33  34  ...  38  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!