Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Where can I buy Tintin books in Australia?

phantom6
#1 · Posted: 22 Jan 2006 05:43
Could anyone kindly link my to where could I can buy the complete set of 25 books?
Thanks in advance.
I am new so please be kind to me…!
marsbar
#2 · Posted: 22 Jan 2006 10:42
Welcome to our community, phantom6. According to your profile, you are based in Melbourne, Aust. - well, you should be able to get the books from your local bookshop, either in the 3-in-1 edition or in the single album edition; if the books are not in stock, the bookshop can always order them in for you at no extra charge. Alternatively, try ordering from Sydney - please refer to our Tintin Shops Directory (under the Guides section of the site) for more information.
All the best!
Tintinrulz
#3 · Posted: 23 Jan 2006 05:44
Dymocks and Angus and Robertson are good for the 21 (common adventures). You may have more trouble getting Congo, Soviets, and Alph-art. It may be possible to order them as a whole. I know there have been eBay auctions with all of them included.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!