Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Dalai Lama visit to UK

Rexmilou
#1 · Posted: 11 Feb 2008 15:17
The Dalai Lama will be in London on 22nd May at the Albert Hall. There is a bond between Tibet and the adventures of Snowy and Tintin - I'm going to see him and hope that one day Tibet may be a place to visit.
cigars of the beeper
#2 · Posted: 11 Feb 2008 18:59
I hear that the Dalai Lama travels to so many places because he has actually been banished from Tibet by the Chinese government.
punu85
#3 · Posted: 15 Feb 2008 06:19
Yes he is banned by Chinese government, he lives in Dharamsala-a beautiful Indian city in lap of Himalayas.India is helping the Tibet movement and Tibetan govt. in exile is situated in Dharamsala only.
I have seen him lot of times,he is so modest dont know how 1 can ban a guy like hom or his outfit.
chazcharlie
#4 · Posted: 7 Apr 2008 13:17
Is he in a Tin Tin book?

charlie xxx

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!