Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

[Closed] Tintin role-playing games and ideas

ral365
#1 · Posted: 31 Dec 2011 04:48
I hope this doesn't strike anyone as being off-place in a Tintin fan site, but I love to role-play, as in making up a story and pretending to be the characters in it. And I've a few ideas that I've thought would make great Tintin stories in real life, whether comics, TV episodes, or what have you. But it's more fun to act them out with other real Tintin fans. :)

Anybody interested? Please feel free to ask me any questions.

PS, I'm American. ^^

--
Moderator Note:
Welcome and thanks for joining our community, Rachel.
For legal reasons and to prevent us from being shut down by Moulinsart again, we cannot allow fan fiction or gaming based on characters/settings created by Herge on this site--sorry! We hope you will understand and ask your cooperation.
-The Legally Conscious Tintinologist Team
ral365
#2 · Posted: 31 Dec 2011 14:17
Billions of Blue Blistering Barnacles! >.<
I do apologize then. I didn't mean to cause any legal situations or almost start any. American fan sites are legally allowed to do this sort of thing all the time as long as they don't make money off of it.

Moderator Note: While it may be the perception that such things are legal in America, the Tintinologist Team does not believe this to be true, and that members and visitors would be advised to seek appropriate advice before undertaking any pursuit which might lead to legal action.

The Tintinologist Team

This topic is closed.