Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Various Tintin books

yvonne712
#1 · Posted: 14 Dec 2016 22:15
I have 8 Tintin books, in excellent condition, that I would like to sell, but I don't know where to try. Any advice would be appreciated.
They are
Red Rackham's Treasure
King Ottokar's Sceptre
The Seven Crystal Balls
Flight 714
Destination Moon
The Black Island
The Secret of The Unicorn

Moderator Note: Hi, yvonne712, and welcome! You will need to give a bit more information before anyone can say what they books are worth - age, the publisher on the cover, whether they are hard- or paper-back books, etc. Some things to look for are the spines of the books - are they cloth, without writing, or do they have the titles on them? - and the back cover - is it an island scene with Tintin standing at a notice board, or does it simply show the covers of the books arranged in rows and columns?

Early books in good condition may be worth more than later books, and hard-backs always seem to do better than paper-back books.

If you can supply some or all of these details, then there will be something for people to be able to help you with!

Look forward to hearing the detail!

The Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!