Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin bedside rugs / mats

Viv
#1 · Posted: 18 Mar 2006 17:21
I have just been given two bedside rugs, or mats, about 34 in by 22 ins - I am not a collector and wondered if they would be of any value to anyone who is.

Edit:
Some people have looked at my post - can anyone tell me anything about these rugs? One has Tin Tin, a lion and Snowy who has the end (bitten off) of the lion's tail in his mouth and the other has Tin Tin and Snowy in a racing car
marsbar
#2 · Posted: 24 Mar 2006 00:07
Welcome to Tintinologist.org, Viv.
All I know is that Tintin rugs of similar size sell for around USD200. Some, if not all, designs come in limited runs.
angieangelina91
#3 · Posted: 2 Jan 2019 05:20
Hello, friends - how are you...?
I was just wondering if there is anyone who knows about stair tread rugs?
If anyone does, please let me know, as I want a Tintin rug for my living room...

Thanks!
nikijones03
#4 · Posted: 23 May 2019 07:57
I think they are the limited edition rugs that may be out of stock now.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!