Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

"Hergé - Chronologie d'une œuvre": Available in English in 2007

tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#1 · Posted: 29 May 2006 15:59
I was just browsing through the list of events for Hergé's centenary in 2007, and apparently, along with the sixth volume of the Chronologie series, an English edition is planned!
It doesn't mention any other details about the publication, but if anyone's interested, the list is here.

The Tintin.com mini-site looks pretty interesting as well ...
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#2 · Posted: 29 May 2006 16:18
It is excellent news, and both the Foundation and Editions Moulinsart have arranged a series of events and publications celebrating the anniversary (discussed here).

I'm not sure why I'm so happy, given that mugs like me will have bought all five volumes in French already!

Ed
thmthm
#3 · Posted: 30 May 2006 09:01
I'm not sure why I'm so happy, given that mugs like me will have bought all five volumes in French already!

me too..Ive forgotten my french but had to get the 5 volumes just for the reproduction of the original sketches,...well, if anyones ineterested, Ill be putting my french editions on sale soon....
jockosjungle
#4 · Posted: 30 May 2006 20:16
Well I only bought volume 3 for some reason, so will be happy for the english releases!

Rik
Tintinrulz
#5 · Posted: 1 Jun 2006 02:23
Yahoo! Time to save up. I can't speak or understand French so this is going to be good!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!