Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

BFI Tintin Night at the National Film Theatre, London, 5 March 2007

Page  Page 2 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Rocky
#11 · Posted: 16 Feb 2007 11:39
jockosjungle
Anyone else planning to attend?

I'll be there - just booked my ticket :-)
Lee John Parlett
#12 · Posted: 16 Feb 2007 15:38
Fantastic - Have just booked my ticket for the ´Great Snakes Snowy! Its Tintin night´ (over the phone, as I could not seem to order through the BFI website), so I´ll look forward to seeing some of you there. Flying over from Norway especially (I am English, living in Oslo), so i´ll also be having a cheeky visit to the Tintin shop.

Take care all,

Lee

P.s. does anybody have any plans for a pre-theatre drink.
Rocky
#13 · Posted: 16 Feb 2007 16:42
The NFT bar/cafe would be a good place to congregate. How will we all know each other? Easy, just look out for anyone with a hair gel quiff, a Kih-Oskh tattoo, and their trousers tucked into their socks...
chevet
Belgium Correspondent
#14 · Posted: 16 Feb 2007 17:17
jockosjungle
#15 · Posted: 16 Feb 2007 19:20
I'll happily meet up before hand if you like, no idea what there is around there so the NFT bar seems fine.

R
Lee John Parlett
#16 · Posted: 16 Feb 2007 23:40
Jocko & Rocko - Brilliant, the NFT bar/cafe sounds perfect for a pre-film beverage. Although if you don´t mind, as I am free all day and as I don´t know what commitments you both have beforehand, ill let you work out/suggest a time .

Thanks,
Lee

Edit: ...do forgive me - make that ´Jocko and Rocky´ (and not Rocko).
jockosjungle
#17 · Posted: 17 Feb 2007 19:56
Not sure what time I'll actually be able to make it in the London as my brother is coming with me (he;s a student).

I'll keep you posted, might be in London all day myself!

R
jock123
#18 · Posted: 18 Feb 2007 15:42
Those wishing to attend may like to remember that the even is in NFT2, which I think is smaller than the main auditorium, and thus the tickets will be fewer and sell out faster - book sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment!
jockosjungle
#19 · Posted: 18 Feb 2007 19:05
Booked our tickets here, don't be late my brother got told strictly no latecomers!

R
jockosjungle
#20 · Posted: 1 Mar 2007 20:59
Well I'm off to Oxford tomorrow on my way down to this event on Monday?

So who is going for definite?

Where is the The NFT bar/cafe in relation to the cinema?

Do we still want to meet up? I'll aim to get their earlyish as I don't want to miss the start and don't know where I am going.

I'll be wearing my blue Tintin t-shirt with Tintin looking over the side of the ship, a pic of me can be found www.myspace.com/jockosjungle

R

Page  Page 2 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!