Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Hergé's 100th Anniversary: Happy Birthday, Hergé!

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

marsbar
#1 · Posted: 21 May 2007 22:01
It's the 22nd of May over here in Australia already, so a big happy birthday to Hergé! Long may your comics live on! :-D
alvarolino
#2 · Posted: 21 May 2007 22:15
Yes...Happy birthday!!! ... his adventures will live on in our hearts forever...
Harrock n roll
#3 · Posted: 22 May 2007 00:16
Bonne anniversaire M. Remi. Thanks for all the wonderful comics!

And a happy100th to Laurence Olivier too! :-)
TNT
#4 · Posted: 22 May 2007 18:45
Oh, I forgot it! Happy birthday to Hergé! ^_^
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#5 · Posted: 22 May 2007 18:46
Happy birthday Hergé, and here's to the next hundred years!

Ed
Captain Chester
#6 · Posted: 22 May 2007 19:02
Dear Hergé, I would like to say thank you on behalf of all the people, both young and old, for whom your books have provided countless hours of enjoyment. You are truly immortal.

Thank you again,
Captain Chester
Ranko
#7 · Posted: 22 May 2007 19:21
Hurry up with that cake, tintinspartan. Time's getting on. Nearly time to raise a glass!
goudarzp
#8 · Posted: 22 May 2007 21:01
Happy birthday to the greatest cartoonist and creator, who live his life bringing joy to the world of contemporary art. I've live my life with you and you're always alive in my heart, may you live for ever.
cigars of the beeper
#9 · Posted: 23 May 2007 00:33
Happy Birthday Hergé, the author of the best adventure comic ever. I hope that someday once the concept of the comic strip is old, your comics may be regarded as comic classics.
Rez
#10 · Posted: 23 May 2007 00:50
Happy 100th Birthday Hergé, with love from Canada.
It has been an adventure...
Rez

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!