Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Michael Farr book signing - 31 May - London Tintin Shop

edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#1 · Posted: 9 May 2008 20:55
Michael Farr will be signing copies of The Art of Hergé at the Tintin Shop on Saturday 31st May, 2pm-4pm.
http://www.thetintinshop.uk.com/acatalog/Promo.html
Ed
Dupondt
#2 · Posted: 9 May 2008 23:24
Wow, I wish i could go, that book looks really great.
Rexmilou
#3 · Posted: 31 May 2008 19:15
Today at the book signing Michael Farr mentioned that he had recently given a radio (?) interview to a dog society on my favourite subject. If anyone has heard this or has any information - please add the web connection here. I have yet to read the book - very colourful and looks a must-have. Jane had some copies signed by Philippe Goddin and now by Michael Farr. Worth the trip.

On the way home, I wondered if one of the forums may be dedicated to Snowy - a kind of Snowy appreciation Society forum where Snowy-matters might be discussed and enjoyed. How many Snowy dogs are there in the world? Snowy has such an essential place in the Tintin story and I guess has a following interested in him.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!