Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Tintin In Other Languages: P.T. Tiga Lima Djakarta, Indonesian publisher of Tintin?

Page  Page 2 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

sponsz
#11 · Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:11
I put also a message in objectif tintin a french website

Le mystere de tiga lima de djakarta

Dans les vieux albums de Casterman, l editeur tiga lima etait mentionne comme l editeur pour l Indonesie.
Suivant Mr. Marcel Maulana, membre du Tintinfanclub en Indonesie, les albums existait dans son temps. Il se souvient d un titre Rahasia Patung Arumbaya (Oreille). L album avait comme dimension 25 x 15 cm.
Jusqu a maintenant ces albums sont introuvables.
Meme chez Casterman ont peut pas nous repondre a ce sujet.
A note qu a partir de 1953, cetait l editeur Indira qui publiait les Tintins en Indonisien.
Actuellement cette question se pose aussi chez tintinologist Y a t-il Quelqu un qui sait plus ?

http://foto.zita.be/7737294112
sponsz
#12 · Posted: 23 Oct 2008 15:42
Mister Pollet collection editor of Casterman-Brussels couldn't help me about "TIGA LIMA".
DianNdeso
#13 · Posted: 23 Oct 2008 20:27
Sponsz, I have a proof, a scan copy of the list that mention about Tiga Lima.

[imgs=http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/tintin_id/photos/view/3e3c?b=1& m=f&o=0]Tiga Lima[/imgs]
sponsz
#14 · Posted: 24 Oct 2008 15:21
Hello Dian, This picture is in fact from me, I found it on an old dutch Tintin comic. By Casterman nobody can tell me why this publisher is mentioned as the first indonesian tintin publisher.

So the mystery about tiga lima is still unsolved, until now I never saw a scan of a tiga lima tintin.

I doubt that they ever excised.

There are other names of publishers mentioned in the old lists of Casterman, who never published a Tintin Comic under this name.

1.In Iran, you will find as first publisher : "Pat Marty", but you will never find a comic of Tintin published by them? The reason is that "Pat Marty" who has the authorisation to publish Tintin comics in Iranian(Persian) changed her name in "Modern Printing House - Teheran" before they published any Tintin comic.
Meanwhile Casterman has already printed the name of "Pat Marty" in a lot of Dutch and French (and perhaps other languages) Tintin comics.

2.Another example is Japan, there you will find in the old Tintincomics the name of "Renkin Sha -Tokyo".Again you will never find a Tintin comic published by them.
Here is the reason that "Renkin Sha" has the authorisation for the publishing of 3 titles in Japanese. But on the last minute, Casterman (Herge) decided to cancel this agreement, because Herge heard that the Publisher "Renkin Sha" was not so a good publisher, and Casterman made a new deal this time with "Shufunotomo-Tokyo" for 3 titles, and "Shufunotomo" became the first Japanese publisher of Tintin comics.

3.There is also the publisher "ARKADAS-Istanbul " from Turkey , mentioned as first Publisher of Turkish Tintins, but you will never find an "Arkadas" Tintin.
In fact "Arkadas" was a Turkish magazine, who published a few Tintin stories in his magazine (Calcullus and Red Sea sharks), the owner/publisher was "Karaca Yayinevi". This owner published the 2 titles they published in the magazine "Arkadas" also as a comic book too.
DianNdeso
#15 · Posted: 25 Oct 2008 00:01
Hah???

I got this scan copy from my colleague Surjorimba Suroto, he is the founding father of Tintin ID Fans and Mailing List. Currently, we are preparing a fans site of Tintin ID at http://www.penerbangan714.org

I guess the mysteri will remain.

BTW, you gave me an idea to put this thread to the Indonesian Wikipedia under Indonesian Publisher. FYI, I am one of the writer there...
sponsz
#16 · Posted: 10 Nov 2008 08:50
Amazing that nobody found an Indonesian Tintin published by Tiga Lima ?

Is there nobody in Indonesia who can investigate of this publisher really

excised in the past ?
DianNdeso
#17 · Posted: 10 Nov 2008 09:11
sponsz:
Amazing that nobody found an Indonesian Tintin published by Tiga Lima ?

Sponsz, Actually there is one of Indonesian Tintin ID Fans named Mr. Marcel, who have the issued from this PT. Tiga Lima Djakarta, but unfortunately the books is MIA - Missing In Action on his storage. It's been almost two years he tried to search it but the books still MIA.

So our goal now is getting the book since that's the only proof we have. Once we have it, then the history will become clearer...
sponsz
#18 · Posted: 14 Nov 2008 13:56
About TIGA LIMA, in Greece there was a similar case about a Tintin Book that only a few have seen.
The editor SERAPIS published in 1975/76 Tintin in Tibet. After a lot of problems, also financiel problems with Casterman (royalties) the publisher disappeared completely in 1976.
3000 copies were printed in Greece. Most of the copies were unsold because the price was too high at the time for the greece market (120 drachma).
Most of the copies were destroyed, only a few people bought this comic, and the book is now very difficult to find. In 2006 a copy was for sale on Ebay (US $999.00
DianNdeso
#19 · Posted: 15 Nov 2008 00:15
sponsz:
In 2006 a copy was for sale on Ebay (US $999.00

Interesting fact. I wonder if somebody has put a sale of a copies from Tiga Lima Djakarta on ebay, have you see it recently?
sponsz
#20 · Posted: 16 Nov 2008 08:49
I never saw a TIGA LIMA Tintin on Ebay, and I still doubt that there ever was such a comic in Indonesia ?

Off course I still hope that some day we find one!

Page  Page 2 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!