Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin in Latin?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Triskeliae
#11 · Posted: 21 Dec 2008 15:26
The way I perfected my French was through Tintin (and Spirou) books. It's a fun way to learn any language! So, it is not a bad idea to have Tintin books in Latin if you want to master the langugae.
Harrock n roll
#12 · Posted: 21 Dec 2008 16:36
There is a related thread here which includes a very interesting review by our forum member Charles.
Voluma
#13 · Posted: 26 Dec 2008 18:40
Harrock n roll:
There is a related thread here which includes a very interesting review by our forum member Charles.

Ah! Thankyou. :) That's very helpful.
William
#14 · Posted: 9 Jan 2009 10:09
I have a copy of Cigars in Latin, which I got in France years ago. It's at home, but I could check the ISBN if you want to see if you can order it. I couldn't find it on Amazon tho.
tuhatkauno
#15 · Posted: 27 Jan 2009 15:00
A Finnish doctor Ylermi Luttinen is translating several Tintin albums into Latin. Those who know some Finnish can read this site:

http://194.252.88.3/rswebpri.nsf/sivut/nettivideot?opendocument&pageid =Content1759387DB9B

You can try to click "katso video" and there should be a video. For some reason or another my computer doesn't open the link.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!