Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / [Archive/read-only] Tintin Trivia Challenge /

Question time

Page  Page 1 of 9:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

tuhatkauno
#1 · Posted: 30 May 2009 22:14
Hi everyone, here's a Tintin question

First it is black, then yellow, dark yellow, orange, red, orange, and yellow again, after that it is light green, green, turquoise blue, blue, violet, blue, turquoise blue, green and finally black.

What is it?
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 31 May 2009 02:27
That's not a question, it's a riddle.
tuhatkauno
#3 · Posted: 31 May 2009 06:38
Hi

Riddling, raddling, row ... by calling it a question I referred to the Forum's official Tintin trivia competition where the concept of a question was extented to involve every written expression. :)
NikkiRoux
#4 · Posted: 31 May 2009 09:13
Hm... The sea?
Tintinrulz
#5 · Posted: 31 May 2009 09:15
I still don't see how it's related to Tintin in any way.

I'm guessing an oil slick on the water?
Harrock n roll
#6 · Posted: 31 May 2009 09:36
The changes in the Thom(p)son's hair colour? In either Land of Black Gold or Explorers...
tuhatkauno
#7 · Posted: 31 May 2009 10:58
Mr. Harrock n roll is correct, the point is Dupond's (facial) hair colour and its changes in Explorers. Actually it wasn't a cryptical riddle but a baconian observed fact.

I don't mind if someone had a good question/riddle in mind and asked it - like Harrock himself ? ;)
Balthazar
#8 · Posted: 31 May 2009 11:55
Good one, Tuhatkauno. It seems obvious now that Harrock has guessed it, but had me stumped last night!

Good to see you back on the forum after a wee while.
Harrock n roll
#9 · Posted: 31 May 2009 12:04
I don't usually get involved in the quiz questions (I prefer watching from the sidelines!), but that quite was a good one. What gave it away for me was that it started and ended with black.

Unfortunately I always think of really good quiz questions when I'm not playing, but can't remember them when I have to set one. So, off the top of my head...

Can anyone name a mountain in Syldavia? Quite popular with climbers apparently...
Tintinrulz
#10 · Posted: 31 May 2009 13:34
A baconian observed fact? What language are you speaking Tuhatkauno? I hope it's not the psudeo-intelluctual rubbish some Tintinologists spout.
Good observation though, kudos to Harrock.

Page  Page 1 of 9:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »