Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

July 2009 issue Empire magazine (Aust/NZ ed) - article on Tintin movie

marsbar
#1 · Posted: 11 Jun 2009 22:56
The July 2009 issue #100 of the Australian/New Zeland edition of the Empire magazine - collector's edition - comes with a nice 6-page article on the upcoming Tintin movie (The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn).
cigars of the beeper
#2 · Posted: 12 Jun 2009 02:09
Are there any shots from the film? That's what I want to see. I'm still unsure about this, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the characters are going to look like. I'm having a great deal of trouble imagining what they will look like.
marsbar
#3 · Posted: 12 Jun 2009 03:53
cigars of the beeper:
Are there any shots from the film?

Sadly, no: just a picture (or two?) from the movie set.
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 13 Jun 2009 14:36
That could still be interesting.
jock123
#5 · Posted: 13 Jun 2009 18:10
Is this the 20th Anniversary issue, mentioned elsewhere? Edited by Steven Spielberg? Because if it is, that number has been and gone some time ago in the U.K.…
marsbar
#6 · Posted: 15 Jun 2009 00:23
jock123:
Is this the 20th Anniversary issue, mentioned elsewhere? Edited by Steven Spielberg? Because if it is, that number has been and gone some time ago in the U.K.…

No, I meant the July 2009 issue #100 of the Australian/New Zeland edition of the Empire magazine - Collector's Edition; however, the exclusive article on the Tintin movie seems to be the same one. Hmm ... we, Downunder folks, must just be a month behind the rest of the world. I've edited the title of the thread to clarify things--sorry for the confusion!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!