Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

The Tintin Shop opens in Singapore

tintinspartan
#1 · Posted: 2 Feb 2011 05:00
Yup,

Tintin has finally arrived in the small little red dot; Singapore.

The Tintin Shop Singapore, located in the heart of Chinatown opened it's doors on 18/12/2010 and response to the outlet has been positive.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Tintin-Shop-SINGAPORE/18451154490 8309

Anyone in South East Asia can now come down to Singapore and shop for Tintin merchandise here.

P.S: On a personal note, it opened on my birthday! Yay!
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 2 Feb 2011 20:22
Just seen the pictures looks like a great shop it maybe the best Tintin shop out there.
Rianna Lauren
#3 · Posted: 3 Feb 2011 00:23
Whoo! So I don't have to go all the way to UK! :b I'm in Indonesia, so this truly is a good news. :D Hope I can go there this June.
tintinspartan
#4 · Posted: 6 Feb 2011 18:01
The shop has recieved overwhelming response during the Chinese New Year eve period. The shop was completely flooded with people from all ages and many were seen reminescing the good old days of tintin as Tintin is a very popular childhood hero in Singapore. Maybe that's why a whole lot of items on sale like Tintin watches and some albums have completely sold out.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!