Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Tintin In Other Languages: Tintin is back in Serbia

sponsz
#1 · Posted: 25 Feb 2009 16:44
After an absence of more than 19 years in Serbia, the publisher Media II (IPS) from Belgrado, will publish Tintin adventures again in the next weeks.
It will be albums 3 in 1 volume. The first titles will be : Soviets and Congo (Volume 1) and America, Cigars and Blue Lotus (Volume 2)

It was the publisher Decje Novine who published the last Tintins in 1990 (Cigars and flight 714)

The new albums will be available in a lot of bookshops in Serbia
Natasa
#2 · Posted: 13 May 2011 15:35
Can somebody tell me how can I find it in Macedonia
Bogomilska
#3 · Posted: 25 Nov 2018 01:26
Natasa
I don't know if you are still active on the forum. If you haven't found the Tintin books yet, I have the first three from the integral edition, but from the Croatian publisher "Algoritam". Hard cover, like new. I live in Ohrid.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!