Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin In Other Languages: Wanted - Serbian magazine Vreme Dece story "The Black Island"

sponsz
#1 · Posted: 16 Mar 2007 10:16
The First 7 Issues of VREME DECE with the Tintin Comic The Black Island / Crno Ostrovo were published as a monthly supplement for Children in the VREME Weekly News magazine in 1994.

In November 1994 VREME DECE Became a Monthly Magazine, 52 Pages ,for Children of School age. (VREME DECE Broj 1 November 1994)

In this new Monthly Magazine, They Continue to publish the Tintin Comic The Black Island (Started in VREME the Weekly Magazine with the Monthly Supplement)

That is why the story of The Black Island Started at Page 29 to 32. (Compare a Tintin Comic Book The Black Island.) in VREME DECE Broj NR 1 November 1994 .

I'm looking for the first 7 Issues (April- October 1994), and the VREME DECE Broj 1 (November 1994) - Broj 4 (February 1995) - Broj 7 (May 1995) - Broj 8 (Jun-Juli 1995) and Broj 9 (August 1995)

Any Idea were I could find those magazines please?

Please look also to: http://foto.telenet.be/3973474142
miskailo
#2 · Posted: 7 Mar 2013 17:44
If anyone is interested in any issues of this magazine,
e-mail me at tempistazi@sezampro.rs
as well as for all other Tintin editions in Serbian and Croatian language.

Regards from Beograd, Serbia, Europe.

Misa
miskailo
#3 · Posted: 20 Jan 2020 17:50
Hello,

If anyone is interested in any issue of this magazine Vreme dece,
e-mail me at tempistazi@gmail.com
as well as for all other Tintin editions in Serbian and Croatian language.

Regards from Beograd, Serbia, Europe.

Misa

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!