Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Happy Birthday!: 22nd May 1907 - Hergé

Page  Page 3 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 

ZorrinosChullo
#21 · Posted: 22 May 2012 11:15
Happy Birthday Georges and thank you for the creation of the wonderful Tintin adventures :D
Harrock n roll
#22 · Posted: 22 May 2012 12:37
Bon anniversaire, M. Remi!
Colonel Jorgen
#23 · Posted: 22 May 2012 12:55
Many Happy Returns to one of the greatest comic writer and artist combination the world has ever seen: Georges Remi!
Magpie
#24 · Posted: 22 May 2012 22:19
Happy Birthday Georges Remi! You are definetly the best cartoon artist who ever lived!
tintinsgf
#25 · Posted: 25 May 2012 02:03
Joyeux anniversaire, Georges Remi! Thank you for inspiring me to draw! :D. Also, you are such a charming man... XD.(Correct me if I am wrong, but I heard that 22nd May is also Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday)

And on an unrelated side note, the (former) music director of my university orchestra club turned out to share his birthday with Hergé!
liempatricia
#26 · Posted: 26 May 2012 08:15
Happy birthday to Hergé! my one and only hero!
jock123
#27 · Posted: 22 May 2013 11:19
Happy 106th birthday to Georges Prosper Remi!

Who’s having cake…? ;-)
hadtins
#28 · Posted: 21 May 2014 17:02
Well, I know it's bit early, still 2 and a half hours to make it 22nd May in India, but I'm getting a bit impatient waiting till 12 o' clock, so I'm wishing Herge a very very Happy Birthday now.

A Happy 107th birthday to Hergé.

[No cake this time, but I'm making a card for him in the computer, and I'll try and complete up to the 20th page of the Tintin comic I was making, in his honour]

Hadtins:)
advnarayan
#29 · Posted: 21 May 2014 17:27
Remembering a legend on this special day, from another Hergé fan from India.
I hope that I will be able to read Totor in English and a new English edition of Popol Out West by the time I wish the legend a happy 110th b'day!
Magpie
#30 · Posted: 22 May 2014 21:19
Happy 107th birthday Hergé! Another year!

Page  Page 3 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!